TBM - Die Die Die TBM - Die Die Die

Great

Nice animation and a rather funny song.

Also,
@some of the other reviewers.
Guys, we all know the world won't end in 2012, the creators of this flash know the world won't end in 2012. The world will not end in 2012.
I guess the irony is just lost on some.

How to Wake Up How to Wake Up

Brilliant

I couldn't stop laughing.

Two Years Too Late Two Years Too Late

Wow

It's been two years already. Ain't that something?

Angry-Ed responds:

Yeah I can still remember people freaking out about it back when I was a freshman in college. Now I'm a junior in college... Where the Hell did the time go?

Kill The Pacman 2 Kill The Pacman 2

Pretty good

It's a pretty fun and simple game and the artwork looks good. However, I do have one complaint, I find it a little off putting having the z-key being the jump button, it makes a lot more sense if you jumped with the up-key.

Defuse Defuse

Awesome

Pretty awesome game. The levels were clever and challenging. Although the graphics could look a lot better.

Woodland Adventure Woodland Adventure

Good... aside from the glitches

The idea was original and it felt like a good gameboy game. Good graphics and storyline.
But the glitches ruined it. There were little things like how I noticed the music stopped playing and how it was sometimes difficult to talk to people.
And then there were big things like the collision checker. When I walked into something the character can't move for a second, when I run into something my browser nearly crashes.
Despite this I still wanted to finish the game and I did, this is a good thing. Just fix the glitches.

=[Penis-Robots]= =[Penis-Robots]=

lol

i know i'm imature for laughing at this, but man it was funny.

Monster13 responds: